BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 13, 2009

my sunday nights.

Sunday. the most relaxing/lazy day of the week. I usually spend my Sunday nights watching my Lakers which i still will, but you better believe if they aren't playing its filled with deliciously delightful REALiTY Television(which all 3 shows are set to my TiV0 regardless) The Kardashians are back for the 4th season. Huge changes have happened since season three & the spin-off Kourtney & Khloe take Miami. As we all know Khloe married L.0. & they are searching for their perfect home. Kourtney & king douche bag, i mean Scott are expecting their first baby & we found out...iT'S A BOY! & Kim is having hard time dealing with her breakup with NFL player Reggie Bush. The episode ends with Khloe slapping Scott & of course we have to wait 'til next week to see what happens next. This season is gonna be filled with glam,changes & D.R.A.M.A.



Another reality show that premiered on A&E this evening was The Jack5ons:A family dynasty. I have been a fan all my life, my mom grew up with them introduced me to them & i feel in love with Micheal as he became the King Of Pop. This show is really bittersweet to me because its so neat to see all the brothers in a real light, like a normal family shooting the shit, raggin on each other, but also so sad because the MJ is not here. They all explained that he was supposed to be apart of this show but with the tragic event that happened this passed June, that's a no. My mom & i curled up (pepe in between us of course) & watched 2 episodes. There was some drama as with all families there is it was really cool like i said before. I think i got the remaining 4 brothers all figured out:Jackie the father figure. Marlon is a crack up,Tito is kinda like the middle man wanting to create peace, and Jermaine is a little bit of a rascal& don't have him all the way figured out. The first episode ends with the news of Micheal's passing,with each of them expressing their grief & explaining how they found out. It was really sad. Guess time will unfold the rest of what has to come for this undeniably talented family.





Now this show i've been watching for about 2 months, My Fair wedding with David Tutera on WEtv. This man leaves me in absolute awe every week with the things he does. The plot is basically he has a bride with all her wedding plans (which are always just no,no & NO)3 weeks until her big day, and pretty much transforms it to the T of her vision. David Tutera was awarded "best celebrity wedding planner" by Life&Style magazine & he is simply a genius, and knows his craft. I'm such a nerd cause every week i'm all giddy & cant wait to see what he does, as if it was my wedding.Some of these women have the most hideous & crazy ideas that leave me saying why the FUCk would you pick that? like a sponge,flower bouquet..WTF? or this one chick bought her wedding gown from a yardsale for $5! &&& it was 2 sizes too small i mean pishhh,really??? ::superman music:: David comes to the rescue & changes it ALL & its ahhhmazing. If you are a bride or not tune in because it seriously some goooooood stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment