BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Salon Siner


My Salon that i work at recently had to move locations after 46 years. I have only been there for 2, but its where i used to got o get my hair done for about 10 years & the place i have always dreamed about working. I am incredibly blessed to have a career that i absolutely LOVE & a staff of co-workers & owner that are such a pleasure to work with. It was a bittersweet move, bitter because it was the orginal building, we were all so comfortable & the notice was about 2 weeks! But it is definitely much more SWEET than BiTTER. The energy in this new salon feels more like a salon. Its so much busier, we are getting walk ins like crazy! i am really hoping at praying that NOW my career can really take off & i can make all my dreams come true.


Come & get your hair done by me for a consultation&/or appointment. I specialize in hair coloring, brazilian blowout hair straightening treatment, hair cutting, keratin individual hair extentions & makeup. email me: brinalovie@yahoo.com or check out my myspace page to see my portfolio of my work. (its in the i do hair & makeup photo album) http://www.myspace.com/sabrinaj05


i give out my telephone number upon request & i promise i will cater to you & leave you feeling great.







No comments:

Post a Comment